Ne-Yo Goes Vegan

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

ajouter un message Ne-Yo Goes Vegan

Message par Choupi91 le Mer 9 Aoû 2017 - 16:24

http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=9893&catId=1&utm_content=buffercd5dc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The musician commits to a plant-based diet and goes shopping for Earth Balance, fruit, cereal, and agave syrup after watching the documentary What the Health.
This week, musician Shaffer Chimere Smith (known professionally as “Ne-Yo”) emphatically announced via an Instagram Stories video he posted to Facebook that he is now “100% Vegan!!!” Smith went to the grocery store after watching the documentary What the Health to purchase plant-based foods such as Earth Balance, fresh fruit and vegetables, agave syrup, and more. “Please send in recipes and restaurant recommendations,” Smith asked his 2.4 million followers, adding, “because I ain’t messin’ with that meat no more. It’s very mind-blowing how blissfully ignorant I was with the stuff that I was eating, not knowing that [it’s] killin’ us, ya’ll.” Smith revealed that he had tried eschewing animal products once when he lived in Los Angeles, stating that it was easy because of the plethora of vegan restaurants in the city. Smith dedicated the last portion of his video to Los Angeles-based vegan eatery Doomie’s and asked the restaurant to expand to Atlanta (where the musician currently resides).

Tag fruits #végétarisme #vegan #animaux #protection

Choupi91 - "Le monde pourrait vivre sans tuer ni animal ni végétal (MONOD Théodore extrait de: Livre de Théodore)"

Choupi91
Administrateur/Fondateur

Action dans la PA
Description:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut